Consumers have a thirty-day right of withdrawal.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within thirty days without giving any reason. The revocation period is thirty days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Bonfim.de, Stefan Hoffmann, Ötterichweg 7, 90411 Nuremberg, email@example.com, Phone: 0911 56965691, Fax: 0911 56965692) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the enclosed model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
In order to comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us or to Bonfim.de - Rücksendungen - Ötterichweg 7 90411 Nuremberg Germany without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to your handling of the goods which is not necessary for the inspection of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
(If you wish to cancel the contract, you can use this form, but you do not have to.
Please fill it out if necessary and send it back).
- To Bonfim.de, Stefan Hoffmann, Ötterichweg 7, 90411 Nuremberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: 0911 56965692
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.